Monday, June 28, 2010
I dont have much to show for this past week. It was VBS at church and I was so tired by the end of the night I fell in bed. I have been slowly working on the bustle dress. I have decided that hand sewing is for the birds and I am sticking to machine sewing from now on. That said, it would be nice if any of my 3 machines worked! My mom came up from her house in the boondocks to visit with us today and to work on an outside project (that I cant talk about because its my audition craft for So You Think Your Crafty). And on top of that my brother came over to visit so its been a wonderful day.
Monday, June 21, 2010
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Place the award button/logo in your post about the award.
- Contact the 15 bloggers and let them know about the award.
Okay so here goes.
1. I love Grey's Anatomy. I think they totally made too big a deal about Denny and swept poor George under the rug. (I was going to say bus, but that would be too mean)
2. My fav color is blue. The light light aquamarine is my absolute fav.
3. I HATE pink. My daughter loves it.
4. I like doing puzzles, I have such a good feeling when everything fits so perfectly together.
5. I have a sawdust stuffed elephant from Romania that my dad got for me when I was little. He is falling apart and my daughter tried for months to steal him when she was 2, until I got her a Horton elephant from Kohls.
6. I love to read. I will read almost anything.
7. I have never watched Lost, and I never will. (and I mean it Driddle)
Well the hard part is done now for the Winners!
Congratulations to you all!