Saturday, March 2, 2013

Catch up.

So as promised here are the things I made while I was gone from the blogging world.

Annnnnd here we go!


 
This is my bustle dress that I entered in the county fair. It one Grand Champion! I was super excited!


This is a dress I made for a teenager for her Middle School graduation. Also won first prize in the Teen Sewing category at the county fair.


 


 
I made these outfits for Emily and her friend for Twin Day at school. Both girls loved them!
 
 






I made these for Christmas presents.

And That is all for now folks!
 


1 comment:

  1. In this manner my associate Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same secrets many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and in his bank account.

    "I'm very frustrated with living payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete