Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So its been a while......oops!

Well I kinda forgot about this itty bitty blog while I was slaving away at work. But that's all over now and I am free to start working on all the projects that I put on the back burner.

To start off I made a few things during my prolonged radio silence.

1st up My Birthday Dress!

Here is the inspiration for the dress, I am not sure where I found the picture but its probably Mod Cloth.

This is the finished project! It is the same pattern as my Purple Dress but I lengthened the bodice and instead of darts I did soft gathers in the front. I made the shoulder seams deeper and that solved the problem I had with the other but I think I still need to take a pinch out of the front bodice to prevent gaping.


This is the dress that I made for my daughter at her request for World Reading Day aka Dr. Suess' Birthday. Emily wanted to be Cindy Lou Who. And the dress had to be 'soft pink' I added an embroidered apron.

Well that's all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment