Thursday, May 10, 2012

MMM Day 8 and 9



Tuesday I wore this brand new maxi I was so excited about to ice cream and fabric store perusing with my Mom. My husband says its the ugliest color he has ever seen, but it brightens my day!


Tuesday night I was making a dress for someone I know (posting about that later) and I thought hey! Since I have this pattern out I may as well try it out on myself! So I reached into my stash and got out one of my favorite vintage sheets ($2) and whipped this beauty up. I wore it to church wednesday and it was a big hit!




Sorry about the kinda fuzzy picture iPods don't make the best cameras. Well that's all for now folks. Stay tuned for the rest of this week!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Steeben that I've seen far worse colors than that and who cares if it's comfy! hehe :) And I adore the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete