Friday, May 18, 2012

MMM Days 14,15,16 and 17



Okay almost caught up!Monday was an amazing lay about the house day, so I wore the wadder shirt.



Its still sooooo ugly. Moving on......

Tuesday I cant remember what I did but I know I wore this shirt and some jeans:




There are still some fixes I need to make to this pattern, like move the bust darts down a bit, but other than that its comfy.

Wednesday I went on my weekly jaunt to grandma's and help her fix up her porch and swing so that she can read and nap out there on sunny days. We came up with a great idea of hanging a shower curtain on the backside of the swing (That side is where the rain comes from) so that she will stay nice and dry. Anyway I got home and all cleaned up and ready for church and it turned a little chilly so I wore this jacket with a white shirt and jeans.




Yesterday I wore the minty polka dots again, sorry no new picture but here is the old one:



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment