Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MMM Days 26, 27 and 28



So Saturday I went yard sailing with my friend Maria. We had a great time and I got some awesome deals!
Unfortunately I was going to wear a new sheet dress that afternoon, but the front bodice would not be modest! I ripped out the seam 3 times before I threw up my hands in defeat. So I wore a shirt and shorts from old navy instead. I am hanging my head in shame.

But on Sunday in honor of Memorial Day I wore my Martha Dress and my new white cardigan (church is super cold) to church!



I love this dress and the new cardigan fit perfectly!


So on Monday I wasn't feeling well so I wore my sumo pajama pants around most of the day. I don't have a picture of these and I probably will never take one. So you will just have to live with disappointment.




No comments:

Post a Comment